Get Your Life Insurance Quote
Life insurance may be one of the most important purchases you’ll make. Find out how much you need and how your family will benefit.
We developed our programs with the interests of our members and their communities in mind:
- Hearts and Hands: NCSF we will match funds raised by the local court up to $1,500 per year for a pre-approved activity for a parish, Catholic school, religious education program, community needs, or an individual family experiencing financial difficulty. For more information about this program, please visit our Hearts and Hands page:
- Junior Activity Program: NCSF will provide a stipend to a local court to help defray expenses for volunteer service projects and fun activities for junior members in their area.
- Join Hands Day: A national day of volunteering the first Saturday in May that brings youth and adults together to improve their community. It is very powerful when generations “join hands” for the betterment of their community. Download information about our Join Hands Day:
- National Project – Alzheimer’s Support: Members raise funds for programs that provide education for professionals and caregivers as well as funds for care centers. In 2018 our members and friends of NCSF raised $6,782.42 for their local Alzheimer’s Chapter or caregiver organization. 2017 raised $8,850.00 and 2016 raised $6,574.45! Be sure to complete the Summary Form below.
- Membership Recognition Awards: Awards are based on life events; please contact the Home Office for details:
- Comfort Cross
- Crystal Rosary for women and a Genuine Hematite Rosary for men
- Perpetual Mass Enrollment
- Papal Blessing
- Diocesan Communication Grants: NCSF recognizes the importance of ‘getting the message of our faith’ out to all Catholics. We offer three $1,500 grants each year to dioceses in support of their communication efforts. Application Due July 31.
- Religious Life Education Fund (ReLiEF): NCSF’s Religious Life Education Funds are donated by local courts at their annual diocesan association meetings and are matched up to $1,000 by the Society annually. The funds are made available to seminarians for the priesthood and men and woman who are studying for religious life.
Monthly Masses: A monthly Mass for living and deceased members of the Society is celebrated at the home of our original 1891 charter court – Holy Family Parish in Chicago, IL.
2019 Mass Schedule
Holy Family Parish in Chicago is delighted to offer Mass in memory of living and deceased members of the National Catholic Society of Foresters. Masses been designated at 9:45 am. on these Sundays:
- January 13
- February 17
- March 17
- April 14
- May 19
- June 16
- July 14
- August 18
- September 15
- October 13
- November 17
- December 15
NCSF offers additional assistance with the orphan benefit program; contact the Home Office for details: 800-344-6273.
- Orphan Benefit Program: At NCSF we care about the children of today because they are the hope of tomorrow. We understand the financial difficulties of raising a child. But when both parents are deceased, the effort to raise a child into adulthood becomes much more complex. That is why NCSF offers an Orphan Benefit to provide financial assistance for children of qualified NCSF members.
NCSF reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel programs as circumstances warrant.