In 2017, National Catholic Society of Foresters (NCSF) has nationally awarded ten 4-year college scholarships worth $4,000 ($1,000 per year for each recipient); eight 2-year in-college scholarships worth $2,000 ($1,000 per year for each recipient); and one 2-year occupational training scholarships worth $1,000 ($500 per year for each recipient). Congratulations to our winners!!
RECIPIENTS: College Scholarships worth $4,000
- Katherine Bentz of Scio, OR
- Tanner Fessler of Woodburn, OR
- Matelyn Flaschenriem of Belle Plaine, MN
- Jonah Schneider of Kewaunee, WI
- Sierra Schuh of Jackson, WI
- Alexis Schultz of Watertown, WI
- Nickolas Schwartz of London, OH
- Benjamin Sieren of Wind Lake, WI
- Brett Traeger of Mt. Angel, OR
- Macey Wirkus of Edgar, WI
RECIPIENTS: In-College Scholarships worth $2,000
- Kailey Baca of Brecksville, OH
- Michael Bargender of LaCrosse, WI
- Bernadette Becker of Fort Wayne, IN
- Austin Borchardt of Marathon, WI
- Kara Brockamp of Morrisonville, IL
- Rachel Davis of Columbus, IN
- Hanna Loxtercamp of Long Prairie, MN
- Jaclyn Schneider of Wisconsin Rapids, WI
RECIPIENTS: Occupational Training Scholarship worth $1,000
- Richard Young of Milwaukie, OR
ABOUT NATIONAL CATHOLIC SOCIETY OF FORESTERS.
National Catholic Society of Foresters (NCSF), a member-based fraternal organization, was established in 1891 to reach out and help Catholics in communities throughout the United States. We do this by offering life insurance and retirement products along with valuable member benefits that support the growth of strong communities. Headquartered in Mount Prospect-IL, NCSF is licensed to do business in 17 states.
As a member of our not-for-profit Society, the money that would normally be paid to shareholders in a for-profit company is instead given back to NCSF member parishes and communities in the form of programs and benefits made possible by insurance sales. Also awarded annually to members are 10 Catholic preschool, 30 Catholic grade school, 30 Catholic high school, and twenty Religious Education grants.