Mount Prospect, Illinois (SEPTEMBER 9, 2020): In 2020, National Catholic Society of Foresters (NCSF) has nationally awarded ten (10) 4-year college scholarships worth $4,000 ($1,000 per year for each recipient) and five (5) 2-year in-college scholarships worth $2,000 ($1,000 per year for each recipient). Congratulations to our winners!!
College Scholarships worth $4,000
- Clare Bargender of Stratford, WI
- Jacob Bentz of Scio, OR
- Carly Goebel of Morrisonville, IL
- Hannah Gross of Columbia, SC
- Eric Hiatt of South Weber, UT
- Joshua Joiner of Chicago, IL
- Anna Jones of Detroit Lakes, MN
- Marion Kurszewski of New London, WI
- Danielle Smits of Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Marissa Velazquez of Crown Point, IN
In-College Scholarships worth $2,000
- Andrew Bargender of Stratford, WI
- Caitlin Schmitt of Fond du Lac, WI
- Dennis Baca III of Brecksville, OH
- McKayla Babinat of Tama, IA
- Katherine Lopez of Aurora, IL
About National Catholic Society of Foresters
At National Catholic Society of Foresters, we pride ourselves on giving back to the communities that we serve by providing quality and comprehensive insurance solutions. We are a not-for-profit life insurance Society, which means the sales from these financial service products help fund member benefits along with social, educational, and volunteer programs designed to respond to community needs.
For more information about NCSF, please visit www.ncsf.com or call 1-800-344-6273.