Level Premiums with Important Protection
Cash Value Whole Life Insurance Limited Pay to 75
A whole life policy from NCSF can be part of your potential financial success and security. Whole life insurance helps your family prepare for the unexpected. The death benefit can help replace a family’s loss of income, help with mortgage costs, or educational needs — or to leave a legacy for the next generation.
How a Cash Value Paid up at 75 Whole Life Policy Works
A Lifetime of Protection, Guaranteed Limited Payments
At age 75 your premium payments end, but your policy is fully paid for and remains in effect during your lifetime regardless of any changes in health or life situations that may happen. In addition, your premium dollars will accumulate cash value. You can choose to borrow against the policy’s cash value to fund college costs, retirement income, etc. Upon your death, the death benefit will be paid to your named beneficiary.
Benefits of Cash Value Paid Up at 75 Whole Life Insurance
Our Policy at a Glance
- Issue Ages:0-65
- Face Amounts: $15,000 – $4,000,000
- Dividends: Dividends are not guaranteed, but in the event the NCSF declares a dividend payment, the dividend will be distributed on the policy’s certificate anniversary. Dividends are not prorated.
Additional Riders Available to Qualified Applicants1:
- Waiver of Premiumthat ensures premiums will continue to be paid if you become disabled within the contractual terms of this rider.
- Accidental Death Benefit in the event your death is caused directly by accidental bodily injury, your beneficiary will be paid double the original death benefit of the certificate, up to $250,000.
- Guaranteed Issue Option allowing you to purchase an additional permanent insurance certificate without proof of insurability, not to exceed a total of $50,000 from all option purchases.
PLEASE NOTE: There are rules and restrictions for each of these riders and availability can vary. Not all riders available in all states.