JULY 28, 2020: It’s always good to remind ourselves about the basics of how to keep data safe and secure.
MAKE SURE TO:
- Keep Data Password-Protected and Encrypted
- Create “Strong” Passwords
- Do Not Reuse Passwords
- Do Not Share Passwords
- Change Passwords Often
- Keep User Permissions Tightly Controlled
- Limit Who Has Access
- Remember to Log Out
- Protect Private Outbound Data by Using Secure Email
- Be Careful Using Public Wi-Fi
- E-Signatures! Using NCSF’s e-signature applications is a great way to keep applications safe and secure.